Warehouse & Logistics Administrator
Do you have warehouse experience and want to enhance your skill set?
Are you organised and do you have the ability to manage your own workload?
Do you have a good understanding of how a warehouse operates?
Our client is currently looking for a keen and experienced Warehouse & Logistics Administrator to join their expanding, family run company.
You will be required to support the effective operation of the Warehouse & Distribution department in order to provide efficient turn around of orders to meet agreed business targets, whilst maintain the control of Stock & Inventory.
The role will involve:
- Processing orders
- Booking in delivery slots for customer deliveries
- Handling a diverse range of phone calls
- Assisting the efficient running of the dispatch department
- Ensuring all quality and compliance aspects are adhered to
- Liaising with transport companies in respect of costings, delivery and service
- Working to achieve agreed deadlines and KPIs
- Supporting any rolling or full stock takes, ensuring work sheets & data are accurate and up to date
To be successful you must have hold knowledge of general business systems & processes, with good Microsoft office skills. Be able to provide examples of how you work using your own initiative, be conscientious, thorough and poses excellent communication skills.
This is a great opportunity – send over your CV today!Apply now