Senior Sous Chef
Posted on: July 9, 2020
Location: Near Warminster
Salary: £25,000 per annum DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Sous Chef?
Are you looking for an opportunity to become part of a well-established business who are undergoing an exciting period of expansion?
Working alongside a well renowned Michelin trained Head Chef, this is an exciting opportunity and crucial in the running of the kitchen, ensuring guest satisfaction is maintained and enhanced as much as possible.
Main Responsibilities to include:
- Supporting in the preparation and design of food menus
- Producing high quality dishes both in design and taste
- Cover for planning and directing food preparation when necessary
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff performance
- Ordering of stock
- Comply with health and safety regulations
- Maintain positive and professional approach with colleagues and customers
It is essential that you have relevant substantial experience in a busy kitchen. You must have excellent communication and time management skills and be able to work as part of a team. A passion for high quality, seasonal foods and the ability to work under pressure are essential qualities.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, company pension and health care scheme.
If you are looking for a perfect opportunity like this, please apply today or call the office on 01747825568.Apply online
Contact details for this job
Agent Name: Lucie Golbourn
Telephone: 01747 825568