We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a thriving and busy company based in Sherborne.
You will be the first point of contact for this a well-regarded firm with an excellent track record and reputation built on their quality of service and results. Duties include answering the phone, responding to e-mails, meeting and greeting walk-ins and maintaining and updating the CRM system.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, have great administration and IT skills and be able to pick up potentially new software systems with relative ease. Approachable and well presented with an ability to work in a calm and professional manner when dealing with customer enquiries is essential.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Organising contractors
- Property File upkeep
- Handling day to day operations
- Assisting sales team members
- Diary management
- Filing office general office paperwork, sales paperwork
- Updating banking, pipeline and weekly spreadsheets
- Preparing reports
- Social media
- Creating marketing material
- Creating invoices
- Dealing with queries
- Arranging viewings and survey appointments
- Liaising with solicitors on sales progression
- Extensive experience in a Senior Administrative role
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Meticulous with excellent attention to detail
- First class communication skills
Property experience is advantageous as sales progression and responding to property related enquiries from buyers, vendors and solicitors can form a significant part of the role.
This is a full time, permanent position working 08:45am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme and onsite parking.Apply now