Purchase Ledger Clerk
Near Blandford Forum
Are you a highly organised individual with a logical and efficient approach?
Do you have Purchase Ledger experience and looking for some temporary work?
We are looking for a Purchase Ledger Administrator to join the team of a high end client based just outside of Blandford.
You will take responsibility for all day to day purchase ledger activities and ensure the systems are kept updated with all relevant information whilst reporting to the Head of Finance.
Accountabilities of the role will include:
- Enter purchase invoices onto purchase ledger in a timely and accurate manner
- Speak to suppliers regarding issues or queries in order to resolve any issues prior to payment
- Reconcile statements
- Liaise with appropriate colleagues internally and across the organisation
- Liaise with Managers on site to chase invoice approvals
- Any additional duties, within candidate’s capability, to assist in the covering of other departments when necessary
The successful candidate must have:
- Great attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Excellent in the use of Microsoft Excel spread sheets
- Able to communicate over the phone and in face to face instances
- Prior payroll experience
- Exposure to accounting systems
This position is offered on a temporary full time basis working hours 9-5pm with great benefits.
If you are looking for a perfect opportunity like this, please apply today or call the office on 01747825568.Apply now