Part Time Finance Manager
Our client is seeking to appoint a Part Time Finance Manager for approx. 10 – 20 hours per week to work for a well-established business in the Shaftesbury area.
The companies ethos is all about quality and service and it is essential that you hold excellent attention to detail and exceptional Excel skills. Demonstrating accounting proficiency with total business awareness, superb communicate skills and the ability to deal with all aspects within a small business.
Your areas of responsibilities will include:-
- Construct weekly/monthly cash flow and budgets.
- Monitor and interpret cash flows, predicting future trends.
- Manage ongoing projects and documentation on a monthly basis.
- Produce accurate financial account reports.
- Act as company liaison to external accountants, banks, insurers etc.
- VAT and CIS returns, PAYE & NI Returns
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
- Implementing changes in financial regulations and legislation.
The successful applicant will be either a highly qualified Book-keeper or full/part qualified Accountant with a minimum of AAT level 3.
In return you will be joining a great team, receive a competitive salary, working part time 10 – 20 hours per week.Apply now