An exciting position has arisen to join a small, family-run independent agency as a full time Lettings Negotiator/Administrator. Our client is looking for versatile individual who has a good knowledge of negotiating lettings and can efficiently carry out all related administration.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- To oversee the front office, dealing face to face with customers, over the phone or via email
- Register potential tenants and arrange viewings
- Overseeing the office diary and managing viewings appropriately
- Working well as part of a small friendly team
- Type up property details
- Advertise properties through the company’s website and other portals
The successful candidate will be motivated, with outstanding communication skills and an eye for detail.
You will have a proven background in Administration, excellent written and verbal skills, proficient in all Microsoft Office systems and have a reliable and hardworking professional attitude with an organised and enthusiastic approach
Full training will be provided. If you are looking for a friendly, fast-paced office and get genuine pleasure from interacting with people, this could be the perfect role for you.
Please apply today!Apply now