Field Sales Maintenance Engineer
Near Blandford Forum
An exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Maintenance Engineer to work within a family run business that has been established for 30 years. A forward thinking company that prides itself on its reputation and customer satisfaction and investment in their team.
This is a field based, customer facing role, which requires the building of strong relationships within the Service sector of the business, whilst providing the very best possible levels of customer service at all times. Full support and product training will be provided where necessary.
• Service and maintain JCB and other plant equipment to the manufactures specifications and to ensure machine reliability and safety.
• Have a keen eye for detail, reporting machine defects and upselling the services provided by the client wherever possible.
• Successfully diagnose and rectify electrical, hydraulic, powertrain and various other faults prior to initiating and completing a repair.
• Operate JCB’s ‘Service Master’ diagnostic software via a laptop computer (training will be provided)
• Complete a detailed report of work, risk assessments in line with company health and safety policy and ensure safe working practices are in place at all times.
You must be a dynamic and motivated individual who is enthusiastic and willing with knowledge and experience of a variety of machinery ideally in the construction or agricultural industry.
A full driving licence as well have the ability to operate machinery on site for testing purposes is required for this position.
This role is offered on a full time permanent basis.Apply now