Near Gillingham, Dorset
Are you looking for experience to further your career?
Do you want to work for a leading global organisation?
This is a rare opportunity to gain experience as an interim Facilities Supervisor. You will play an integral part within the Facilities team, taking ownership of business-critical duties and ensuring infrastructure, services and facilities are reliable and safe in accordance to HSE compliance and legislation.
Reporting to the Senior Facilities Manager the role will oversee onsite planned preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance and minor works. Therefore it is essential you hold previous people management skills and experience dealing with a variety of external contractors.
- Maintaining and keeping accurate records and documents
- Carrying out regular safety checks and audits
- Recording works on local management systems, including CAFM
- Proactive reporting of all Health and Safety issues
- Supporting the onsite maintenance team and manage requests.
- Supervising external contracts, whilst undertaking planned maintenance tasks
- Reviewing risk assessments
- Lead on fault finding investigations and proposals for resolutions
- Regular reviewing of engineering processes and procedures to seek continuous improvement
- Instill standards throughout the team
To be successful in this role you must be from a technical maintenance background, hold relevant qualifications and have experience of monitoring and understanding all aspects of Health and Safety compliance.
If you are looking for a perfect opportunity like this, please apply today or call the office on 01747 825568.Apply now