Demand & Forecast Planner
We are looking for a confident, organised individual to join a growing company near Shaftesbury in a brand new and exciting role.
The Demand Planner will be responsible for forecasting supply and demand, maintaining stock levels within agreed budgets to ensure adequate stocks are available of the full range at all times, whilst analysing sales and volume trends to improve forecasting accuracy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop monthly and annual demand forecasts
- Continuously monitor stock levels, maintaining within agreed levels
- Continuous improvement of forecasting techniques, method and approach
- Be aware of any issues which may cause stock shortages
- Highlight any concerns with overstocking, date issues etc
- Analyse any fluctuations in sales to understand the reason and to support with more accurate forecasting for stock requirements
- Preparing and submit PO’s
- Check order confirmations received from suppliers
- Amend PO’s as advised by suppliers where there are stock issues
This position gives you the opportunity to make the role your own and would initially be part of the purchasing team, however the company is expanding rapidly so does have the potential to develop further.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a forecasting role, experience of analysing complex data and excellent communication and problem solving skills.
Preferably, the applicant will have previous experience with SAP systems, strong analytical skills, good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks well. Good IT skill are required, particularly in Microsoft Excel.
Due to the location of this role you must have accesses to your own transport.
To apply today, please send your CV to email@example.com