Conveyancing Fee Earner
We are excited to be working with a new client based in the Bournemouth area who are recruiting for an experienced Conveyancing Fee Earner to join their expanding team. Our client is a long-standing firm with a solid client base and a passion for delivering a personal service to their clients.
You will be an experienced Conveyancer, with a proven track record of delivering over budgets and running a large case load working to deadlines. Acting as principal case handler of all transactions, you will be expected to provide the highest possible legal and service standards. Building relationships, leading by example, and working with the firm to embrace new technology and changes in the way that conveyancing services are delivered
Candidates must be able to provide a friendly, knowledgeable, proactive and professional service to clients, whilst undertaking all aspects of the Conveyancing process including freehold/leasehold sales and purchase, transfer of equity, buy to let, first buy, new builds and mortgage and be able to take over an existing case load as well as bringing in new business.
- To ensure caseload is accurately and efficiently processed, and all targets are met
- The provision of expert legal advice in relation to residential conveyancing matters
- A desire to keep up to date with changes in the law, developing existing skills and improve knowledge
- Drafting and approving complex legal documents and correspondence
- Conduct legal research and give appropriate advice
- Ensure internal databases and filling systems are up to date and accurate
- To ensure that all post completion matters are dealt with in a timely manner
- To ensure the preparation of financial documentation is accurate
- To meet all deadlines within the specified time frames
- To develop the practice of the firm by maintaining high standards of delivery and actively promoting all services wherever possible
At interview, you will be expected to show a clear understanding of the Solicitors Code of Conduct and Solicitors Accounts Rules.
The successful candidate will be organised, prioritising effectively to meet deadlines, have the ability to work under pressure and have high levels of accuracy, both financial and written.
If you are qualified in the field or have 3-4 years experience in conveyancing of sale and purchase and looking to take your career to the next level, contact us today!Apply now