Posted on: August 19, 2020
Salary: £DOE per hour
Job Type: Temporary
Are you a skilled and experienced Carpenter?
Are you looking for work with a well-respected and established local company?
Then we have an excellent opportunity for you!
We are looking to hire a skilled Carpenter with knowledge of various carpentry techniques to work on a temporary basis.
You will be responsible for layout, installation, repairing, finishing, and maintaining various structures and fixtures, including first and second fix. Other duties will include designing, cutting, and measuring materials according to requirements.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation
- Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations
- Providing excellent customer service
- Attentive to detail and always alert to ensure safety in the workplace
The successful applicant will be hardworking, reliable, and have good communication and time management skills. You must have significant proven experience in the field, be physically fit, have good hand-eye co-ordination and good numeracy skills.
If this sounds like the role for you, please call the office on 01747 825568 or apply today!Apply online
Contact details for this job
Agent Name: Alice Weeks
Telephone: 01747 825568