Are you able to read, understand and construct from technical literature and drawings?
Do you want a competitive salary with the opportunity for development within a growing organisation?
We require an additional Assembly Engineer to work in a production department. The right candidate will have the ability to follow instructions and work to drawings to produce parts and assemblies for delivery to the customer. The company is a small manufacturing company employing around 25 staff members across design, production, project management, finance and general administration.
Duties will include:
- To read and understand all build manuals, drawings, specifications, company policies and procedures in relation to any task set.
- To gather, set up and operate all equipment and machinery as per specifications or instructions included within the build manual, in a safe and controlled manner, reporting damage or breakages.
- To complete assigned work and associated paperwork correctly and efficiently, within time set, following build manuals and using best practice where ambiguity lies.
- To perform regular testing in accordance with company procedures.
- Demonstrate quality in all tasks, operating under the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- Ensure work space, operations and builds are in accordance with ISO 9001:2015
Experience and Skills Required:
- HNC or equivalent in relevant subject
- Working knowledge within a manufacturing/assembly environment.
- Computer literate
- Ability to read and understand technical literature and drawings.
- Ability to work at ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- Working understanding of PCB’s
- Theoretical understanding of Looms
- Working knowledge of Electrical Assembly’s
- Understanding of optics
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Care and diligence in all that you do.
- Ensuring security and confidentiality both inside and outside the workplace.
- Being innovative and creative, contributing to the overall success of the business through new design and cost effective solutions.
- Transparency and honesty, ensuring you are being open with colleagues, suppliers and customers at all times, communicating when tasks are not going to be met and offering solutions and seeing mistakes as opportunities to grow and develop.
- Operate safely, at all times, sharing responsibility of the protection of ourselves and others.
Although it is not imperative, a degree in engineering would be beneficial and Graduates will be considered
Due to the location of this role you will be required to have access to your own transport.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and be part of a fantastic, growing organisation.
If you are looking for a perfect opportunity like this, please apply today or call the office on 01747825568.Apply now