We are recruiting for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join a well-established and innovative company based near Shaftesbury.
You will be responsible for providing support to the office and production staff with general administrative tasks.
• Booking and organising deliveries and collections
• Use of SAGE and CRM systems
• Answering the telephone and welcoming visitors
• Data entry and electronic filing
• Sorting post and shredding office waste
• Stock checks
• Raising purchase orders and invoices
• Keeping client contact details up to date on the CRM system
The ideal candidate will have previous admin experience, good IT knowledge and accurate data entry skills. We are looking for a confident, friendly and organised individual with a professional telephone manner.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate your ability to be a real team player, happy to make the coffee, run the hoover around the office and basically be the go to person if someone needs a hand.
This is a full time position working 9-5.30 Monday to Thursday and 8.30 to 5 on a Friday with half hours lunch break. In return, you’ll work for a forward-thinking company and will receive a competitive salary. Please apply today!Apply now