Our client is a privately owned agribusiness who are one of Europe’s leading meat processors. We have an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join the friendly team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the site’s Purchase Ledger, HR and Payroll functions.
Accountabilities of the role will include; entering purchase invoices onto system, liaising with suppliers regarding issues or queries, reconciling statements and processing weekly Payroll.
The successful candidate must have:
• Purchase Ledger experience
• Strong IT skills
• Good attention to detail and effective organisational skills
• Ability to priorities and work on own initiative
• Excellent communication skills both over the telephone and face to face
• Self-motivated with a flexible approach
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the payroll process, have good attention to detail and a thorough approach.
Previous experience in an Accounts Administrative role is essential.
This is a full time, permanent position working 8.00am-5.00pm Monday to Friday. In return, you will receive a competitive salary and 28 days holiday including bank holidays.Apply now